Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server 7.0
Protection for your file server: File Guard
- The configurable File Guard compares all files that are downloaded or started with about 10 million patterns of known malicious software.
- Detected infections are moved to quarantine and the Administrator receives an optional notification email.
- Signature updates are installed at least 5 times per day - automatically in background.
2 scanners to clean infections: Anti-Malware + Anti-Virus!
- Not just any scanner, but a combination of two world class products - Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and BitDefender Anti-Virus engine. Latest tests confirm that both are cutting edge in Malware detection.
- No doubling of the scan duration as would be the case with two separate scanning
programs. Considerable performance improvement
is possible thanks to the integration of the two engines at the lowest level.
3 ways of Malware removal to clean every infection
- When a Malware infection is detected, the scanner places the infected objects under quarantine or can later delete them permanently.
- Anti-Malware provides plenty of advanced options for experts to detect and remove Malware manually. The integrated system analysis tool HiJackFree is included for this purpose and allows for control of all processes, services, auto-runs, open ports, browser plug-ins, LSPs and host entries.
- For tough problems our helpful Malware experts are at your disposal for free. With
their step-by-step advice, any infection, no matter how resistant it is, can be
purged - guaranteed.
The perfect security solution
Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server provides reliable protection from:
Worm viruses are currently one of the most irritating phenomena on the Internet. Usually transmitted as dangerous email attachments, worms send copies of themselves to all reachable destinations and cause great damage. Newer network worms/bots use security holes (Exploits) to infect a PC, and can reproduce at an astonishing speed. Without your knowledge, your PC is essentially transformed into a spam-sending zombie! Emsisoft Anti-Malware eliminates worms from your PC and prevents them from doing any further damage. The behavior blocker also blocks attacks that exploit security holes for which no patches currently exist, so-called zero-day attacks. More about Worms
Trojans and backdoors provide strangers with access to your PC. Once a backdoor is installed, an attacker can take full control of your computer. A trojan is best described as a piece of software pretending to be something it is not - they often contain backdoors, and usually arrive as email attachments. A keylogger is a type of Malware that invisibly records all keyboard activity, whereas rootkits hide on your PC and manipulate internal system operations. Emsisoft Anti-Malware specializes in recognizing and eliminating these types of Malware. More about Trojans
Your personal data and information is worth a great deal of money to certain advertising companies. They have no qualms about smuggling software into your system, recording information and spying on everything you do. Adverts that change the start page of your browser also belong in the spyware/adware category. Emsisoft Anti-Malware completely removes spyware from your PC. Traces of spyware in the registry and tracking cookies are also recognized. More about spyware
New: Optimized false alert filters
Especially on mission-critical business servers, a file being falsely classified and removed as Malware can have serious consequences. Therefore Emsisoft has implemented special security layers that prevent accidental removal of system files. Critical Windows files and digitally signed programs of trusted software vendors are never deleted.
Extras for professionals
- Emsisoft HiJackFree
Enjoy full control with manual detection and removal. More advanced users will appreciate the integrated Emsisoft HiJackFree tool, which lets you analyze the processes, autoruns and ports of your system to manually remove all types of Malware. All about HiJackFree
- Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
Perfect for automated scans of specific files. The included Commandline Scanner provides all scanner features, but without having a graphical user interface (GUI).
Download the 30 day trial version now!
Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server runs on Windows Server 2003 (32bit) and 2008 (32bit & 64bit) with the latest service packs.
In regular guard mode approximately 200 MB of free RAM is required. We recommend using it on servers with at least 1 GB RAM, preferably 2 GB RAM.
Unlike other malware protection products, Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server was designed to run alongside other antivirus and firewall software without problems. If you experience a conflict with another program, our support team will help to solve the problem quickly.